JK White Cement II 32.5 is designated as 32.5 N/R under British standards BS EN 197-1:2011. It is suitable for Drymix mortars such as plasters & adhesives, Cement wash/Cement paint, pointing of bricks/stones and marble underlay.
At JK White Cement, we continuously strive to develop products of the highest quality, with ground-breaking research and development that far exceeds customer expectations.
- Whiteness more than 90%
- Low heat of hydration
- High fineness & durability
- Produced from selected raw material with highest Quality
- It is economical as compared to other grades of white cement.
- It is suitable for Masonry applications, thereby making it an excellent retail sales product.
- It allows the preparation of perfect mixtures with the color pigments.
- With its high fineness, perfect surfaces are obtained when appropriate molds are used.
- Less Corrosive – has low corrosion tendency due to low Alkali.
Packaging available :
- 40 kg Paper and PP bag
- 50 kg PP bag
- Bulk Cement