JK CEMENT WallMaxX WP66 is a White Cement based single component Crack Filler. It is a factory
controlled product with a unique blend of composition to fill trivial cavities/cracks and repairing surface defects in concrete,
blockworks, etc. Also, it provides very smooth finish, vital for successive painting stages. It is ideal for patching up to 4 mm
cracks of the above, situated both in interior and exterior areas.
|Composition||White Cement, Fine Graded Fillers, Re-dispersible
Polymer powder and performance enhancing Additives
|Aggregate Size||>0.150 mm|
|Compressive Strength* as per
EN:1015-11 (28 days)
|Flexural Strength* as per
EN:1015-11 (28 days)
|> 2.5 N/mm²|
|Bond Strength* as per
EN:1015-12 (28 days)
|≥ 1 N/mm²|
|Water Retention* as per
ASTM C1506 – 17
|≥ 95 %|
|Setting Time* at 25ºC||7 -9 Hours|
|Bulk Density||(Kg/Liter) 1 ± 0.10|
|Mixing Ratio||6.6 – 7.6 Liters/20 Kg Bag & 8.3 – 9.5 Liters/25 Kg Bag|
|Pack Size||20 & 25 Kg Bags|
|Application Thickness||Total Thickness of Maximum 3 mm in multiple layers|
|Consumption||Approximately 1.25 – 1.75 m²/Kg *|
• All Surfaces should be thoroughly cleaned to remove dirt, oily stains, grease, loose particles, wood pieces, molds, etc.
• For previously painted/old painted substrates, scrub the layers with proper emery paper/wire brush so that it is free from these
old paint/dust particles.
• It should be mixed with clean water only.
• Mixing should be done in a clean plastic or non-corrosive metal bucket.
• It is recommended to mix using a low speed electric mixer fitted with proper paddle to achieve a good and homogeneous mix.
• Mixing ratio is around 7.5 – 8.5 Liters of water per 25 Kg bag or 6 – 6.75 Liters of water per 20 Kg bag which can be adjusted
as per site application conditions.
• Once mixed, allow the mix to rest for about 5 minutes and mix it again without adding any extra water prior to application.
• Also hard and set paste should not be remixed or reused
• Prior to starting application, properly wet the substrate with clean water and ensure if it is damp while application.
• Gradually apply WP66 from bottom to top direction by pressing firmly over the substrate using steel trowel or suitable Putty
blades and properly level it to a smooth layer.
• Ensure that the maximum thickness per coat is not to exceed 1.5 mm.
• If a second coat is needed, please ensure that the first coat is cured well and that the maximum thickness should not exceed 3 mm in total.
• Mix only the needed quantities that are going to be applied to avoid any drying of the mixed material by time.
It generally doesn’t need any curing. However, during extreme weather conditions, it needs to be cured with clean water for
minimum 2 days at frequent intervals.
• Ensure to not use it on metal or any non-absorbing surfaces
• Refrain from application during rain, unstable weather conditions or under direct sun light.
• Once applied, any excess material needs to be removed with wet cloth before it dries and all application tools should be immediately
cleaned with water
• To achieve surface even and remove application mark before applying paint use waterproof emery paper for sanding purpose.
• Shelf Life: 12 Months from date of manufacture if covered well and
stored in pallets, away from heat, Sun light and moisture.
• Care should be taken that hard & lumpy materials are not to be used.
WP66 contains cement which becomes strongly alkaline upon mixing with water and this may cause skin irritation when exposed for very long time. Avoid contact with eyes and inhalation of dust. In case of skin/eyes contact, wash with plenty of clean water and seek medical attention immediately. It is highly recommended to use all relevant Personal Protective Equipment while handling it and work in well ventilated conditions while applying it. Keep out from the reach of children.
* Please refer to the Material Safety Data Sheet for more details.
Manufactured & Packed in UAE by
Date of Issue – May 2020
The information given here is based on the best of our knowledge, good faith, experience and laboratory based results. The actual result depends on many factors, like nature of substrate, workmanship/quality of the application job at site, quality and type of suitable application tool used, quantity of water added, etc. Hence JK Cement Works (Fujairah) is not responsible for any sort of claims/disputes arising out of any negative results by using our Products. Also, the water for dilution given here is only based on lab results and might vary due to different conditions prevailing at the application site. JK Cement Works Fujairah is not held responsible for use of this product for applications other than specified and/or adopting any faulty application/curing methodologies. It is the user’s responsibility to have through this Technical Data Sheet prior to applying our products and to ensure with JK Cement Works Fujairah that any product information is still prevailing at the time of application. Also the user must be sure that the product is suitable for the use intended and also applied it as specified while taking care of all precautionary measures. While all the products comply with the properties shown on current technical data sheets/brochures, JK Cement Works Fujairah does not warrant or guarantee the products’ performance as it doesn’t have any control over factors adopted during its actual application.